With it comes a power-packed crew of content strategists and technologists ready to talk the future of smart, targeted and user-benefitting mobile content experiences.
Look for mobile industry-defining talks from:
- Kristina Halvorson of Brain Traffic on the extension of mobile
- Jeff MacIntyre of Predicate LLC and Scott Merkle of Auto Trader on mobile for car shoppers
- Colleen Jones on taking advantage of the mobile moment (hint: now!)
- Margot Bloomstein of Appropriate Inc. on mobile-specific messaging
- Scott Abel on mobile content delivery
I’m excited to be speaking with fellow HUGEr Jessica L’Esperance. Jess has been developing mobile experiences as part of larger content ecosystems for some of our biggest clients at HUGE. She’s also teaching a class on mobile interface design and will be bringing some juicy insights and details of her approach.
Our conversation, titled “It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Right: A Content Strategist and Designer Talk Mobile” will be an investigation of the mobile design process from two perspectives. In our experiences, the two disciplines are indivisible and interdependent in the design of mobile products.
Registration is open and happening now. Do it.